Member Sign In
To sign in and make changes to your personal information,
- find yourself in the Directory
- click your name in the list
- click the Sign In link on your personal page
- make your changes and save the form
- subscribers have more options
Registration and limited use of the alumni directory and forums is free
for all alumni and friends of Temple City High School; graduation and/or diploma are not required. Welcome home!
Policies: Eligibility, Privacy, Spam, etc.
Subscription to TCHS Alumni News Assn. offers
- expanded use of the site
- your own personal page in the directory
- the right to vote in association elections
- alumni e-mail email@example.com
- Add or moderate topic(s) in alumni bulletin boards
- opportunity to serve as class editor/coordinator
- eligibility for the association's board of directors
Membership requires subscription and a small annual donation. Non-members can register and use many features of the site. Proceeds of subscriptions net of publishing costs go to an alumni scholarship fund.
Additional services of the association and the magazine available to alumni and alumni groups include:
- Alumni News magazine, forums, directory...
- Class web sites and forums
- Class and reunion services, including list management, class mailings, alumni calendar
- TCHS Alumni scholarship fund (under development)
- Alumni web sites for inexpensive personal and family use
- Class sites with the same features
- All 'net services result in cash contributions to TCHS Alumni Dollars for Scholars by the providers
* From selected affiliated providers.
** From the editors.
Frequently asked questions:
How do I...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register in the directory?
- Click Join Us! and complete the form.
- How do I invite a friend to register?
- Use the Invite... link in the Table of Contents.
- How do I contact (send news to) the editor?
- Use the To The Editor link in the Table of Contents.
- How do I subscribe?
- We're glad you asked. Your subscription helps support this endeavor.
- To subscribe, just click the Subscribe link on this page or on your personal page. Subscription is processed by PayPal, the secure payment processing service affiliated with eBay. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the term (year) unless you cancel, which is also done at PayPal.
- How can I edit my listing (and personal profile - members only)?
- Find your listing in the member or sponsor directory (traverse the categories or search for your name).
- Go to the profile page.
- Click the Sign In link and sign in. Further instructions are in the forms. You may also sign in at other places in the site if you know your member number and password.
- How do I create/edit my alumni web site?
- Info & Procedures.
- How do I edit my alumni web site?
- Edit here. Requires your separate user ID and password.
- How do I recover my lost password(s)
- You've lost your password(s)? That was a silly thing to do. Didn't you see War Games? You must feel so foolish. Oh well, the sign-in form on your personal page contains a Lost Password link. We'll mail your access information to your address of record.
- WHAT?!!! You still can't sign in? Go stand in the corner for five minutes. Then write to the editor using the form in the Help/Contacts section, pleading for indulgence. We'll look it up; we may have to ask you a couple of embarrassing questions before providing the codes. Sigh.
- How do I cancel membership? Can I get a refund?
- Cancel at any time with a simple email request. You may receive a refund if you request cancelation and refund within 30 days of the subscription date. There are no refunds after 30 days. Dear Friends, Remember all annual surplus goes to alumni projects, especially the scholarship fund. Membership is about giving, not getting.
: include(JM_static_footer.inc) [function.include
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/journalmaker/publications/tchsalumni/webdocs/user/membership/member_lobby.html
on line 189
: include() [function.include
]: Failed opening 'JM_static_footer.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:./include:./lib:./etc:/home/webguy/journalmaker/publications/tchsalumni:/home/webguy/journalmaker/publications/tchsalumni/template:/home/webguy/journalmaker/publications/tchsalumni/lib:/home/webguy/journalmaker/publications/tchsalumni/etc:/home/webguy/journalmaker:/home/webguy/journalmaker/query:/home/webguy/journalmaker/query/display:/home/webguy/journalmaker/query/display/JM_template:/home/webguy/journalmaker/query/display/lib:/home/webguy/journalmaker/query/display/etc:/home/webguy/sitemaker:/home/webguy/sitemaker/etc:/home/webguy/sitemaker/include:/home/webguy/sitemaker/lib:/home/webguy/sitemaker/SM_layout:/home/webguy/sitemaker/SM_template:/home/webguy/sitemaker/tools:/home/webguy/sitemaker/SM_help:/home/webguy/csite/lib:/home/webguy/CIP_site_tools/CIP_lib:/home/webguy/CIP_site_tools/CIP_include:/home/webguy/CIP_site_tools/CIP_lib') in /var/www/journalmaker/publications/tchsalumni/webdocs/user/membership/member_lobby.html
on line 189